30-Day Airspace Risk Assessment
This assessment will provide important data for understanding the likelihood, magnitude, and nature of drone threats as well as answer the following questions:
- How many drones are in your airspace? For how long?
- How many drones in my airspace are repeat visitors?
- What do these drones’ flight paths look like?
- Do they survey the same spots?
- What size are these drones?
- Could they carry a payload?
- Where are the pilots?
During the 30-Day Drone Detection & Airspace Assessment the following capabilities
Some of our clients took it a step further and used it beyond the assessment to catch and prosecute bad actors when detected. The assessment will include a turnkey deployment of AirGuard, training, education on polices and best practices guide.
At the end of the 30 days, 911 Security will compile an enterprise level report that goes into details about our findings and discuss best practices.
Talk to one of our experts today to see how easy it is to get started.
Start with a Live Demo and Overview