How does AirGuard help tackle drone threats near your facility?
- Identifies drone and pilot activity that is undetectable to the human eye.
- Alert security teams to the drone make, model, speed, altitude, and GPS drone and pilot location.
- Provides advanced warnings, alerts, and real-time monitoring of drone activity to allow actionable intervention.
- Captures and retains drone flight history for use as digital evidence in legal cases.
- Quantify attempts to smuggle weapons, drugs, and cell phones.
- Get alerted to all drone threats as soon as they enter the designated area.
- Alerts help officers be prepared to intercept any delivery.
- Collect data on drone activities near the site, including recurring drone incursions, drone models, pilot locations etc.
We use an array of sensors including RF detection and video, to track drone flight and locate the drone pilot. We integrate with existing security infrastructure including alarms, video cameras, and access control.
911 Security offers AirGuard, best in class drone detection solution for Prisons :
- Drone ID
- Drone and drone pilot location by GPS and Wi-Fi
- Drone altitude and position (latitude and longitude)
- Drone pilot information**Only available to Law Enforcement
- Real-time detection of drone and pilot movement
- Drone make & model to decipherer payload capability
- Drone speed